Vegetarian Buddha Bol
- 1 Medium sweet potato, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 Bell pepper, halved and deseeded
- 1 Small red onion, peeled and cut lengthwise into 8 sections
- 1 Small head broccoli, destemmed and cut into rough chunks
- 1-2 Tablespoons Thrive® Culinary Algae Oil
- 1 Cup wild rice, cooked according to package directions
- 8 Ounces extra-firm tofu
Creamy Algae Oil Vinaigrette
- 1/4 Cup Thrive® Culinary Algae Oil
- 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons greek yogurt
- 2 Teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brush two baking sheets with algae oil. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place chopped sweet potatoes on one baking sheet and drizzle with algae oil. Salt and pepper to taste. Roast until fork tender, 30-35 minutes. Toss halfway.
- Place bell pepper, red onion and broccoli on the remaining baking sheet and drizzle with algae oil. Roast 20-25 minutes, tossing halfway.
- Sauté tofu – heat 1 tablespoon algae oil over medium high heat in a small saucepan. Sauté for 3-4 minutes on each side, until a golden brown crust forms.
- Then make the Cream Algae Oil Vinaigrette. Combine all ingredients in a sealed jar and shake vigorously to combine.
- Divide rice into two bowls and top with tofu and veggies. Drizzle vinaigrette over buddha bowls.