Warning: Illegal string offset 'target' in /home/thrivea/thrive/web/wp-content/themes/thrive/inc/extras.php on line 57
- 1⁄4 Cup Thrive® Culinary Algae Oil
- 1 Teaspoon packed orange zest
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon almond extract (confirm brand ingredients if celiac)
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla bean paste (or vanilla powder)
- 2 1⁄2 Cups old-fashioned gluten-free oats
- 1 Cup sliced almonds
- 1 1⁄2 Cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3⁄4 Cup maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds (not toasted)
- 1⁄4 Cup sunflower seeds
- 2 Tablespoons flax seeds
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1⁄2 Cup pepitas
- 1⁄4 Cup (packed) light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon (confirm brand ingredients if celiac)
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon ground nutmeg (confirm brand ingredients if celiac)
- 1⁄4 Teaspoon ground cloves (confirm brand ingredients if celiac)
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 Cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 Cup dark raisins
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- Put the oil in a bowl with the orange zest, almond extract and vanilla. Stir and then let rest while measuring the remaining ingredients.
- Toss oats, almonds, coconut, maple syrup, flavored oil, all seeds, pepitas, brown sugar, spices and salt in a large bowl. Spread out on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake granola, stirring every 10 minutes, until golden brown and dry, 40–45 minutes. Let cool on baking sheet (it will crisp as it cools).
Mix in cranberries and raisins.