Herbed Radish Toast
Tara Sowlaty & Jessie De Lowe of HowYouGlow.com
- Fresh bread of your choice (we used Raisin Poilane bread here)
- Handful of radishes
- 2 Slices of butter
- Fresh herbs likes rosemary or thyme
- Flaky sea salt (Maldon is best)
- Thrive® Culinary Algae Oil (1 tablespoon or so)
- Slice and toast your bread.
- Wash and slice your radishes, use a mandoline.
- Spread butter on warmed toast, top with sliced radishes.
- Top off the toast with flaky sea salt, crushed fresh herbs, and a generous pouring of Thrive® Culinary Algae Oil.
Stay up-to-date with Thrive® Algae Oil.