- 3 Ripe pears
- 1 Cup pecans, crushed
- 3 Tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 Tablespoons Thrive® Culinary Algae Oil
- Preheat your grill to med/high heat.
- Mix the crushed pecans with maple syrup and ginger powder.
- Wash and halve the pears, using a spoon scoop out the core and seeds.
- Coat the pears with Thrive® Culinary Algae Oil and grill flat side down for 10 minutes.
- Flip the pears over on the grill and scoop pecan mix onto each pear and grill for another 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.