- 2 Cups cubed butternut squash
- 4 Cloves garlic
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Teaspoon cumin
- 3 Tablespoons Thrive® Culinary Algae Oil
- 1/4 Cup red onion
- 2 Stems dino kale
- 2 Tablespoons sriracha
- Store-Bought or Homemade Pizza Crust
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the butternut squash in half and scoop out any seeds, then carefully remove the skin of the squash with a sharp knife.
- Cube the butternut squash into small 1 inch cubes.
- Toss the squash cubes and garlic cloves with two tablespoons of Thrive® Culinary Algae Oil.
- Roast squash and garlic in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Place roasted squash and garlic with the sea salt, cumin & one tablespoon of Thrive® Culinary Algae Oil into a high speed blender (or food processor) and blend until smooth.
- Spread sauce over pizza crust and top with thinly slice red onion & shredded Dino Kale.
- Place back in the oven and cook according to directions of the particular pizza crust you are using, should be around 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with Sriracha, let cool a few minutes before slicing and enjoying.