- 3 Cups root vegetables, cut into fry shape (sweet potatoes, carrots & daikon)
- 2 Tablespoons Thrive® Culinary Algae Oil
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut root vegetables into thin fry shapes.
- On a baking sheet add fries & one tablespoon of Thrive® Culinary Algae Oil.
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove fries from the oven and toss with the remaining one tablespoon of oil and seasoning mix.
- Place back in the oven and roast for another 10-15 minutes.