Popcorn with Lemon-Herb Oil and Sea Salt
Chef Caroline Fey of The City Kitchen San Francisco
- 1 Large bag unflavored and preferably lightly salted popcorn
- Maldon sea salt for finishing
- 1 Cup Thrive® Culinary Algae Oil
- 1 Bunch tarragon, leaves reserved, stems discarded
- 1⁄2 Bunch basil leaves
- 1⁄2 Bunch parsley, leaves only
- 1 Bunch chives, roughly chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 2 Lemons, zested
- For the Lemon-Herb Oil, put all ingredients in a blender and process on high.
- To serve, toss the popcorn with half of the oil and a large pinch of Maldon sea salt. Add more oil as needed until the popcorn is lightly coated.
Stay up-to-date with Thrive® Algae Oil.